Working Minds Require Healthy Bodies
Take Our Free, Quick and Painless, No Obligation Assessment
I’m Todd Scott, owner of Platoon Fitness and we would love the opportunity to find out what we can do for your team.
For more than 25 years, we have designed, built, maintained, staffed and provided events for businesses with large and small budgets. We work with companies from two people to the largest law firm, storage and utilities companies in the world.
Whether you want a one time class in kickboxing, Bootcamp, yoga, self defense, meditation or team building, we offer it.
CEO’s and HR teams have told me personally that the facilities we operate for them or the programs we provide have directly contributed to their bottom line by making their employees more alert with fewer sick days / insurance claims and just plain physically able to work more efficiently. We make teams happy.
Below you’ll find an overview of our business services but here is my personal cell phone number 610-389-3525 . Please feel free to call me directly and let’s talk about your corporation’s wellness goals.
Owner, Platoon Fitness
For peak human performance, the brain must be connected to a healthy body. We here at Platoon Fitness are experienced experts at bringing physical fitness to the business environment. We can do as much or as little as you require. Whether you’re a corporation needing an in house gym or a small business wanting a single group fitness class, we can get your team working at their best.
We can deliver any level or combination of human performance training. Some of the things we can do for you are:
- In-House Gym – We can set up and then run it for you. We can provide training in your gym in your building so your team can get the most out of your facility
- Personal Training – Come to us or we can come to your office.
- Group Training – Get in shape and have team building exercises
- Massage – Our massuse can spend a day a week at your firm spending 1/2 hour to an hour with each executive
- Event Hosting – Have an active event and we can provide the activity. The event can be centered around our activity or we can be part of a larger event.